We have now lived in Florida two months. It has been a BIG adjustment for us but not too bad. We have stayed very busy! Elijah and I have been on a couple of Troy's trips, which is fun getting out of the house, they are like mini vacations. I have joined a couple of mom's group which is allowing me to meet people. We have been attending a church regularly but they don't have Sunday School which is so wierd. Finding a church has to have been the hardest thing for us. What is up with NO Sunday School. They do have small groups that meet outside of the church at night but that requires us to pay a babysitter. It is also hard because I have to find a babysitter and Troy is not always home to go to small group with me. Anyway, June is going to be a busy month. We have lots of visitors coming one after another. We are going to have 5 whole days throughout the month without overnight guests. I am excited to see friends and family but it is a bit over whelming that everyone decided to come in the month of June.
There is a fun splash park and play ground in Orlando that is fun to go to.
Easter morning we went to Church and then to St. Pete Beach.
Troy's first trip was to Miami. He had to go for a week so Elijah and I went with him.
Elijah's first time swinging on a big boy swing. This is our Neighborhoods park.
My Best Friend Shannon and her family planned a trip to Disney two years ago. We got to see them three different days while they were down here. This is the boys at our house playing.
We bought season tickets to Sea World. Our first trip was with Shannon and her family.
Our second trip to the Miami Zoo, this time Troy went with Elijah and I.
1 comment:
It is so wonderful to hear that you are doing well in Florida. If we ever get a chance to go down there, we will definately let you know and get together. Keep in touch. We miss you guys.
Post a Comment