

Today we had Elijah's 2nd birthday party. It was much different from last years party, much smaller. This year we only invited immediate family and one friend. Troy says last years 1st birthday party was for mommy and this years party was for Elijah. I have to admit there was not as much stress t
hat went along with this party. We only had cake and ice cream and thenopened presents. I have to say the cakes ended up being my favorite part of the party. I baked the cakes and Troy decorated them. As you can tell one is Elmo and the other one is Cookie Monster. They turned out great!
When it was time for Elijah to blow his candles out he had no idea what to do. I had to blow them out for him. I would suggest practicing next time. But when it came to opening his presents Elijah knew exactly what to do. He tore those suckers open. Over all I think it was a good time had by all.





This present, the microphone, is from Elijah's friend Ellie.


This last picture is of Elijah once we got home. Elijah's Mimi got him a big Tonka truck. This is not suppose to be a ride on toy, but as you can see Elijah thinks so. Funny boy.

2 comments:
The cakes turned out great and you were able to use your cake pan twice; good thinking. Elijah looked like he had a great time. Happy Birthday!!!
Elijah is cute as a button and getting so big! Hope you guys are well?
Post a Comment